kGoal Classic: Device Overview
Follow these instructions along with the photos and videos on this page to become acquainted with kGoal Classic. The instruction booklet included with each kGoal Classic product also contains additional information that you may find useful. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions (email@example.com).
- Hold kGoal in your hand and compress the Squeeze Pillow
- With your hand squeezing the Squeeze Pillow, press the Comfort Vent with your finger tip to let air out of the Squeeze Pillow (it should appear deflated).
- Apply lubricant to kGoal, relax your pelvic floor muscles, and insert kGoal’s Squeeze Pillow into your body, with the Control Arm facing forward. Lubricant is recommended for every use.
- With your pelvic floor muscles relaxed, press the Comfort Vent with the tip of your finger to reset the air pressure inside the Squeeze Pillow. kGoal is now customized to fit your body!
- Turn on kGoal by holding the Button until the Status Light glows. Please make sure to calibrate kGoal before each workout. To do this, make sure kGoal is in place and turned on then fully relax your pelvic floor muscles and briefly press the Power button on kGoal. This will cause kGoal to reset the measurement baseline for the current level of inflation, positioning of the device, etc. You can recalibrate again as many times as you want or at any time. This calibration affects the zero-position for both visual and vibration biofeedback. We suggest always re-calibrating (just a quick press of the power button) right before beginning a workout.
- [if using the smartphone app] Open the kGoal app if it is installed on your phone or tablet and follow the in-app instructions.
- Squeeze your pelvic floor muscles to interact with kGoal and receive feedback as you exercise. When exercising, squeeze in the back as though preventing yourself from passing gas and in the front as though stopping the flow of urine at the same time. Lift up as you squeeze and do not hold your breath.
We recommend using lubricant when using kGoal. If you experience pain while using kGoal, we recommend that you stop using kGoal and consult with a medical professional.